Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm Off to See the World...

No, not really. I'm just here at home watching the "anniversary edition" of Breakfast at Tiffany's. So, I'm singing along to Moon River. This edition has actual special features... right now I'm watching "It's so Audrey: A Style Icon." She is certainly my favorite style icon.

In addition, I also bought another Audrey movie tonight... Two for the Road. I have been waiting for this movie to come out on DVD for as long as I've had a DVD player. It's one of my "Essential Audrey" movies... the other two being Breakfast at Tiffany's and Funny Face. That's not to say I don't love, love, love Roman Holiday & Sabrina & My Fair Lady, because I most definitely do. But these three movies are my favorites.

OK, the movie is starting. I'm going to practice my knitting while watching. It is, after all, the movie that made me want to learn how to knit. It only took me 15 years to start.