Sunday, February 18, 2007

She's Sleeping. Wrapped in Fluffyness...

My original plan when I was snapping pictures in bed this morning was to see what I might look like when I'm asleep... or fake asleep taking a picture anyway. Then I realized I look like this:


Because when I'm sleeping I'm all wrapped up like Laura Palmer (except not dead or in plastic) in a cocoon of warmth. And while I'm sure I look like something underneath all that, I wasn't sure the lighting was quite right for picture taking. So I quickly changed my plan and decided to see what I look within 30 minutes of waking up.

Among the 20ish pictures I took, I liked the one in the previous post the best. I'm a little sleepy looking, my face is a little splotchy, my hair is all disheveled... all in all, I think it's a reasonable representation of what I see in the mirror fist thing in the morning. Except when I wake up with flock of seagulls hair that is...

There was suppose to be more text with that post but I was moblogging it and hit the wrong button and sent it instead. Hitting the wrong button has been my life for the last 24 hours... yesterday, I bought the Motorola Q and the unlimited broadband access from Verizon so that I can have the interweb at home once again. In it's current state, it's not all that useful but after a little practice and once I get a laptop to go with it, I expect that to change.

Oh yeah, and bonus points for the person who gets the reference of the previous post's title - for british eyes only. You won't actually win anything though so don't try to hard...