Monday, April 18, 2005

Yo!

Ah, Monday... the first day of the rest of the week. I have a little bit of energy today due to a little walk & some coffee. But I expect to crash around 3:00 like I normally do. Even with the extra energy I still can't seem to do anything right today. I am so ready for my vacation next week. And with Earth Day on Friday, this week is only 4 days long. Woohoo!

I had a good weekend. Friday I hung out with myself... I got dinner at the mall (for some reason the chinese place @ the mall sells bourbon chicken and it's so good), went to Borders where I ran into my cousin Susie and then I went to the movies. I saw Melinda and Melinda, Woody Allen's new movie, which was very good.

On Saturday, I slept in (until 3:00!). Then I talked to Deza and made some plans to go see her next week. (Yea! Road trip!) Saturday night I made myself some fusilli pasta (remember fusilli jerry? heh) and watched Spanglish. That movie was lacking something... like a good ending. I hate when I'm enjoying a movie and it all goes wrong at the very end. Also, I finished reading one book and started working on another. April is going to be a good book month what with vacation and all.

Anywho - yeah, weekend was nice but now it's Monday. And I have work to do...