Monday, April 04, 2005

Mild Monday

I was in complete denial that it was Monday this morning... but it is and now it's moving along. I was suppose to have a CE class tonight at UA but it was canceled due to low enrollment. That's the 2nd class I signed up for this year that was canceled. I'll try again in summer.

I watched Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle on Friday night and may I say... fucking. hilarious. I can't decide whether it'll hold up to a second viewing but I'm willing to bet it does. I'll test that theory very soon.

I'm trying to figure out how to get to Friday without spending any money... I (over) spent quite a bit in March and really have to watch out in April. Especially with a potential road-trip coming up. Of course, I've already spent $100 in my head after going to the bookstore on Saturday. Not that I need to add any more books to my current reading list. But I'm sure I'll justify that I need a fresh book or two for my vacation.