Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Movies and Stuff

I loved I *heart* huckabees! The whole movie was great but Mark Wahlberg's character especially cracked me up. The part where he rides his bike to the fire... hahaha! So funny. I think I might have to buy this movie. I kinda wanna watch it again before I send it back.

Is it just me or do you think the catholics are loving all this attention? I mean, why else would you pick a 78 year old dude to be the new pope. So you can do all this again in 5 years and get more attention. That's why. Yeah, I don't know... I can't wait til next week when the media picks a new story I'm supposed to care so much about but don't.

Oh and AOL/Discovery channel? You're list of the 100 greatest americans is seriously lacking imagination. Tom Cruise? Brett Favre? Michael Jackson? Laura Bush? Dr. F'in Phil? Did you run out of people after 40 or are you just trying to court controversy? Wait, I already know the answer to that. And why so many celebrities? Look, no one loves Madonna more than moi but come. on. There have to be 100 other people who've contributed more to America than her. And Donald Trump ain't one of them. I wonder how they came up with this list... Sage thinks that they asked AOL subscribers, which would explain some of the more ridiculous additions. I bet they had to go through the list and add real historical figures that nobody named. Gah. Excuse me while I go smash my head into a wall...