Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Circle of Life

Well, it's official... LOST actually killed off a character and left him dead. Poor Boone, it was sadder than I thought it would be. I'm wondering if he was just reincarnated right into Claire's baby... I guess we'll know the minute Shannon holds the baby. If it's Boone 2, he'll go right for her boobs. Ha! Sorry. Anywho - overall it was a really good episode, I liked the Jin & Charlie interactions. And I can't quite decide how I feel about Jack... some episodes he's great and others he's just annoying. He's certainly more tolerable than some other characters though.

Of course, with the season finale not until mid-May... Wednesdays will be LOST free for the next couple of weeks again. It'll be a long couple of weeks and, I suspect, an even longer summer. Good thing I will have the entire 1st season on my Replay TV. I can get my LOST fix anytime. Of course, first I need to delete some old stuff to make room for the last 3 episodes. Sorry Ally McBeal.