Sunday, March 11, 2007

Out of Sight, Out of Mind


Last night I was chillin' - watching a movie - when it occured to me that I have a tattoo. It's weird, forgetting something like that but I do it all the time. When I was getting my tattoo, I specifically put it out of my line of sight so that if I was to ever regret it I wouldn't have to see it all the time. Obviously, my idea was a good one... I probably won't even get around to regretting it since I barely remember it's there. But last night had me wondering how it's doing back there. Since it's a pain in the neck (literally) to look at your lower back in a mirror, I thought I'd take a picture. Which in and of itself is as not nearly as easy as I thought. I got a lot of shots with just one wing in & none of the shots is in focus but it gives me (and you) an idea...


And there you have it... my tattoo. Hmmmm, this is where I should send people when they ask to see it. Hehehe.