Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yea! Jay!

I was so happy to see Jay on last night's episode of Project Runway. And SOOOOOOOO glad that Zulema was sent packing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And Andrae was totally robbed. Hey judges, you know how you're always saying... it's not flattering, no woman would wear that, etc, etc? Well, this is not flattering and no woman (in her right mind) would wear this:



Is it beautiful? Maybe. But my first thought when it came down the runway was, "OMG, that's horrifying." And, why pick that outfit when Andrae's dress was both beautiful and wearable?

But my most favorite part in last night episode was all the yelling at my TV at Sanitino, "That's Austin's fabric, dude." And the end result was Austin's grammy dress after being put through a shredder. Heh. But I have to say, I do find Santino very entertaining. Those impressions are dead-on.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty disappointed with a lot of the designers this season. There were only two nice complete outfits last night, Andrae's & Chloe's. I'll give Daniel credit, because his outfit was inspired and that was the theme. But 3 out of 7 is not that good. Nick needs to stop with those skirts... but he's still my favorite.