Saturday, November 05, 2005

Wish List: Light Reading

There's always lots of books on my wish list but I did manage to shorten the list a bit... here are some highlights:

D.V. by Diana Vreeland

I love David Sedaris. I've read Holidays on Ice & Me Talk Pretty Some Day... so that leaves Naked & Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim.

Then there's Other Voices, Other Roomsby Truman Capote, Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation by Joseph J. Ellis, The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green by Joshua Braff, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon, and Chronicles : Volume One by Bob Dylan.

Some of my favorite books are from the Popular Culture and Philosophy series so I'd love Star Wars and Philosophy by Kevin S. Decker. Keeping in line with that series and another favorite of mine, What Would Buffy Do?, I'd also like to read The Dharma of Star Wars by Matthew Bortolin.

Maybe more later...