Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yeah... So...

What the fuck was that, Project Runway? Yeah, I knew I hated that bitch, Angela. I would really love to see that horrible thing (skirt?) she always wears reach up and strangle her. And of course, they had to make me like Malan before they sent him home.

I am really glad that Kayne won though. At first, I was sure he wouldn't win just because it would be to obvious. Then I was going to be pissed because his dress was hot. So, I was excited when he won. I hope Miss what's-her-name actually wears it at her pageant. I also really enjoyed Kayne & Robert being on a team together.

But the best part of the show was... Jay's commercial. I actually clapped during the whole commercial. "Oh my god, it's Jay!" (clap, clap, clap) "Oh my god, it's a hybrid!" (clap, clap, clap) "Oh my god, it's Jay in a hybrid commercial!" (clap, clap, clap).

I'm such a loser.