Thursday, December 08, 2005

TV Talk

Hmmm... so Project Runway is still the coolest reality show ever. Last night's two episodes were super awesome. I wish it was already next Wednesday! My early favorites are Chloe, Nick & Diana. I loved Santino's semifinal dress but didn't really feel the leather jacket skirt thingy he made for the first official challenge. Plus he's already kind of an asshead. And how about that kind of evil first challenge... I was wondering how they'd top the grocery store "innovation" episode. (Ha! I'm watching the commercial for Skating with the Stars... I love the part where they smash their heads into the ice the best. I might have to watch just to see that over and over.) I'd be sad about my favorite outfit but I still don't think I'd lame out like Kirsten did. There were a couple of designers that made a bad first impression... but I'll hold off on judging them too harshly right now... except you Santino. Asshat. And you Zulema.

Also, super pleasantly surprised by ANTM's final episode... I thought for sure Miss-lack-of-Personality Nik would win. I'm glad Nicole won. They really had me worried with the first elimination... thought they were going keep crazy Bre.

I'm watching last night's episode of Isaac... he's fucking genius. I want to live in his TV/design studio. I'm often disappointed with his clothes at the 'get (the rest of his Target stuff pretty much rocks)... but I can't get enough of him otherwise. SO glad we got cable (& TVR, heh) in time to see the first episodes. I'm having a better day everyday that he's on my TV.

I think that's all the TV talk for now. Although... what was with The O.C. being on until 9:13? Oh. HAHAHAHA... I forgot the power of the TVR. And yeah, I know it's a DVR but if I can't use the name TiVo for my new faux-TiVo, then TVR is the next best thing.