Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Today kinda sucks... in a it's too f'in hot to think and my head really hurts kinda way. So, I thought I'd blog random:

Monk - Boy, TPTB in TV World really know how to fuck up a good thing, don't they? Don't get me wrong, Tony Shalhoub is still genius and I totally still enjoy watching the show just for that reason. But who's fucking bright idea was it to replace Sharona w/the stupid ass chick from Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place? And how exactly is her character a "new direction" from Sharona? She a single mother who's constantly exaperated w/Monk. Sounds exactly like Sharona to me, except now the character's played by a less endearing actress.

The Ballet - Went to the free ballet in the park on Saturday night and it was awesome. My favorite was "Upon Rays of Light" which was set to the music of Ravi Shankar. Very fun indeedy... there will be 5 more weekends of free shows this summer in the Akron & Cleveland areas. So, Check it out.

Um, that's all I got. I had some other stuff but my brain melted so I can't remember it all.

:-(

According to the radar, it's storming right now. I love that the weather people can't even get the current weather right anymore...